Having been let down by my previous company I contacted Roger. It’s so nice now that I do not have to put up with cleaners not turning up and doing a sub-standard job. I can highly recommend Cleanhome.
I am absolutely thrilled with the service I received from Cleanhome. Within two weeks, I was matched with a wonderful cleaner who understood totally my needs.
Roger was very meticulous in making sure he found the right person for me. I am so pleased with my new cleaner Helen. It is now a pleasure to go home after she has been, the cleaning is of a very high standard.
Cindy is delightful and has made such a difference in our busy lives. She is incredibly efficient and thoughtful. It made the process of finding a good cleaner so much easier by using Clean Home.
My cleaner has been with me for over a month now and does a thorough clean each time she comes to my requirements. I would thoroughly recommend them.
I am very happy with Sandra’s work and presence as my cleaner. She started working for me in Jan 18. I think she is a very open and honest person, and we get along well. I’d like to thank you and your company.
We have had our first clean and all was good. We were very pleased and want to thank you for introducing us to Linda. We have made a weekly arrangement with
I am a contented client of Cleanhome and am happy to report that the lady assigned to my house for cleaning performs her tasks with amazing efficiency.
She is a very cheerful lady and Cleaning Day to me means a home renewed and refreshed.
We have been entirely satisfied with the domestic house cleaning services provided by Cleanhome, and have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone considering using their services. Debbie is the lady who has been delegated to look after our requirements, she is friendly yet entirely professional when you she cleans our home which she does to a high standard. She is careful, diligent, totally trustworthy, cost effective and manages to get through a lot of work in her allotted time. We actually look forward to her fortnightly visit.
You have provided a first class cleaner in Jacqui. Hope that she can start again before to long (COVID19 Lockdown).
Kirsty has done a wonderful job, we are very impressed.
My current cleaner is always reliable and her cleaning is of a high standard. She has continued to clean while “Lock Down” was on but we kept in touch by text to check that both she and my husband and I were all still well before she came to our home. Joyce keeps her distance and we think our arrangement works well for us all. Many thanks.
I have been very pleased with the service I have received from Cleanhome especially from Roger. In the last few weeks his emails have shown how much he cares about both his clients and his cleaners. I am very glad to have my lovely cleaner Linda back again.
Two cleans in we are very happy with our cleaner. She has turned up each time when she said she would, and has done a thorough and professional job. The poor girl didn’t hesitate to carry out the clean, even when I forgot to leave her payment on the second occasion!
Laundry is one of those things that no matter how much you do, there’ll always be more to get on top of! It can feel like a never-ending mountain of washing at times. To help, here are our 5 super simple tips you can follow to make light work of the laundry.
1. Keep nice and organised – At the end of each day, go around the house and collect all the laundry into one basket, make sure even if it doesn’t all get washed in the same day, it’s at least in the right place and sorted into whites and darks. This will make it much easier for you to get on top of the washing if everything is neatly organised into piles at the end of each day.
2. Brush up your timekeeping skills – If you have enough for a full (or semi-full) load, then try to put a wash on every single day. And if you work outside the home or have a busy schedule, be smart with your timings so you have enough time to toss your clean washing into the dryer before you leave the house.
3. Stick to a schedule – Have set days during the week to wash non-clothing items, like the bed sheets and towels. Even better, write it down and stick it in the laundry room so you don’t forget, and everyone in your household is aware of what day they need to strip their beds for example.
4. Soak away those stains – Got a stain to deal with? Just fill your sink or a bucket with some cool water and add in a soaker product of your choice. Spray the stain directly with your favourite stain remover e.g. Vanish and leave to sink in for 5 mins. Then simply leave the item to soak overnight in the soapy water before putting through a normal wash cycle.
5. DIY fabric softener – For super soft sheets and towels, try this DIY fabric softener instead of your dryer sheets next time. All you need to do is add a ¼ cup of white vinegar to the dispenser or to a fabric softener ball. It will act as a natural softener and keep your dryer machine smelling fresh and clean.
Cleanhome (Haywards Heath)
Just to let you know we are open for business as usual and you can continue to have your cleaner clean your house.
The government has made it clear that cleaners are still permitted to work inside peoples' homes as long as Government Guidelines on social distancing and staying safe are followed (see below). In summary:
You can be outside of your home for work purposes where your place of work remains open and where you cannot work from home, including if your job involves working in other people's homes.
The full text can be found here New National Restrictions from 5 January (in England; there are similar texts available for Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland). Specifically relating to cleaners, the guidance continues: 'This guidance applies to those working in, visiting or delivering to home environments. These include, but are not limited to, people working in the following areas:
Note this guidance is for people who are fit and well, and is dependent on the following social distancing guidelines being followed:
The good news with regard to cleaning is that the cleaners can social distance from their clients very easily, and we would advise that, if you are at home when they are there, that you remain in a separate room to your cleaner.
If you are happy to adhere to the government guidelines - and if your cleaner has not been in touch already - then please just call the office and we will ensure that your cleaning continues.
The Cleanhome Team