Having been let down by my previous company I contacted Roger. It’s so nice now that I do not have to put up with cleaners not turning up and doing a sub-standard job. I can highly recommend Cleanhome.
I am absolutely thrilled with the service I received from Cleanhome. Within two weeks, I was matched with a wonderful cleaner who understood totally my needs.
Roger was very meticulous in making sure he found the right person for me. I am so pleased with my new cleaner Helen. It is now a pleasure to go home after she has been, the cleaning is of a very high standard.
Cindy is delightful and has made such a difference in our busy lives. She is incredibly efficient and thoughtful. It made the process of finding a good cleaner so much easier by using Clean Home.
My cleaner has been with me for over a month now and does a thorough clean each time she comes to my requirements. I would thoroughly recommend them.
I am very happy with Sandra’s work and presence as my cleaner. She started working for me in Jan 18. I think she is a very open and honest person, and we get along well. I’d like to thank you and your company.
We have had our first clean and all was good. We were very pleased and want to thank you for introducing us to Linda. We have made a weekly arrangement with
I am a contented client of Cleanhome and am happy to report that the lady assigned to my house for cleaning performs her tasks with amazing efficiency.
She is a very cheerful lady and Cleaning Day to me means a home renewed and refreshed.
We have been entirely satisfied with the domestic house cleaning services provided by Cleanhome, and have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone considering using their services. Debbie is the lady who has been delegated to look after our requirements, she is friendly yet entirely professional when you she cleans our home which she does to a high standard. She is careful, diligent, totally trustworthy, cost effective and manages to get through a lot of work in her allotted time. We actually look forward to her fortnightly visit.
You have provided a first class cleaner in Jacqui. Hope that she can start again before to long (COVID19 Lockdown).
Kirsty has done a wonderful job, we are very impressed.
My current cleaner is always reliable and her cleaning is of a high standard. She has continued to clean while “Lock Down” was on but we kept in touch by text to check that both she and my husband and I were all still well before she came to our home. Joyce keeps her distance and we think our arrangement works well for us all. Many thanks.
I have been very pleased with the service I have received from Cleanhome especially from Roger. In the last few weeks his emails have shown how much he cares about both his clients and his cleaners. I am very glad to have my lovely cleaner Linda back again.
Two cleans in we are very happy with our cleaner. She has turned up each time when she said she would, and has done a thorough and professional job. The poor girl didn’t hesitate to carry out the clean, even when I forgot to leave her payment on the second occasion!
With a pandemic sweeping the globe, it’s more important than ever to stay on top of cleanliness, especially in your home. But how do you properly clean your home after someone is sick? Take a look at our guide below.
Whether someone in the house has come down with COVID-19 or any other strain of flu, it’s important to do everything you can to prevent the spread to others in your household during and after the person is sick.
1.No sharing! – Assign each person their own cutlery, glasses, mugs, plates etc. or even go one step further and use disposable items until the sick person has recovered, and then of course throw them away.
2. Disinfect frequently touched surfaces – Remember to constantly wipe down anything that multiple people might have touched, such as light switches, door handles, chair backs, table-tops, cupboard doors, fridge handles, kettle, toaster knobs, remote control, computer mouse…the list goes on.
3. Laundry, laundry, laundry – Change bedding, towels and blankets all over the house and wash on a hot cycle to kill any lingering germs. Don’t forget to wash pillows and any throws people might be cuddling up to on the sofa!
4. Deep clean the bathroom – A deep clean of the bathroom after someone is sick is essential. With the perfect warm and moist conditions to thrive, pesky germs love to hang out in bathrooms, so bleach is your friend here. Make sure you wear gloves when cleaning!
5. Replace toothbrushes – You’d be surprised how many germs are hiding in your toothbrush. Be sure to soak the bristles in some boiling water, or better still, throw out and replace with new ones for everyone in the house if you can.
6. Disinfect outside the house – You could go to great efforts to clean everything in the house after someone is sick, but it’s important to remember surfaces outside the house too that could easily be touched and brought inside. For example, disinfect the car door handles, steering wheel, gear stick, front door handle/knocker, back door handle, garage door handle etc.
7. Wash your hands! – Sorry, we know you’ve heard it a thousand times, but one of the most effective ways to prevent the spread of infection in your household is for everyone to keep on washing their hands. Before and after eating, when coming in from outside, before and after any cleaning jobs etc. And try and get into the habit of not touching your face too.
Check out our ultimate COVID-19 cleaning guide for more information. Or, of course, you can always get in touch with us to arrange a professional deep clean of your house. Or use our online booking form here.
Cleanhome (Haywards Heath)
Just to let you know we are open for business as usual and you can continue to have your cleaner clean your house.
The government has made it clear that cleaners are still permitted to work inside peoples' homes as long as Government Guidelines on social distancing and staying safe are followed (see below). In summary:
You can be outside of your home for work purposes where your place of work remains open and where you cannot work from home, including if your job involves working in other people's homes.
The full text can be found here New National Restrictions from 5 January (in England; there are similar texts available for Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland). Specifically relating to cleaners, the guidance continues: 'This guidance applies to those working in, visiting or delivering to home environments. These include, but are not limited to, people working in the following areas:
Note this guidance is for people who are fit and well, and is dependent on the following social distancing guidelines being followed:
The good news with regard to cleaning is that the cleaners can social distance from their clients very easily, and we would advise that, if you are at home when they are there, that you remain in a separate room to your cleaner.
If you are happy to adhere to the government guidelines - and if your cleaner has not been in touch already - then please just call the office and we will ensure that your cleaning continues.
The Cleanhome Team